Starting a Chapter is easier than you think. All it takes is for you to decide to take the leap and get things started. We are here to help you along the way and even have a complete guide to starting a Chapter to make the process go smoothly.
To get started:
- Download the Starting and Running an IDAL Chapter PDF
- Download the Chapter Application Forms
- Fill out the Intent to Form a Chapter form and send it to chapters@decorative artisans.org
- Read through the Starting and Running an IDAL Chapter PDF (It may seem long at first but just take it a step at a time and you will find everything you need to know.)
This will get you on your way and get the resources of IDAL National behind you. We can help walk you through the process by answering questions, helping you fill out forms, directing you to resources and even helping you recruit founding members.
* Please note that while we love to see studios and schools become Chapter meeting places, Chapters must meet in spaces where all product brands can be used freely.
Questions about starting a Chapter? firstname.lastname@example.org